Have you ever wondered about lawn aeration, what it is and why it is recommended? Is this something that you should consider for your own lawn?
Lawn aeration is the secret weapon in having a healthy lawn.
Aeration involves creating small pockets of air throughout your yard. A machine is used to bore little holes into the turf.
This loosens compacted soil and allows water and oxygen to get down to the roots, thus keeping your grass happy and healthy.
How can you tell if your lawn needs to be aerated?
If your lawn gets a lot of foot traffic, or if water doesn’t seems to soak in very well, or if your lawn just doesn’t look as good as you think it should, then it is probably a good idea to get your lawn aerated. Just call us and we will take care of that for you.
Benefits of lawn aeration:
- It allows water and nutrients to penetrate deeply and reach the roots .
2. It stimulates growth and improves fertilizer absorption for a thicker, healthier lawn.
3. It increases turf strength and disease resistance.
We provide affordable aeration and seeding services both to homeowners and commercial property owners.
You can depend on us because this is who we are and what we offer throughout all of the Coon Rapids area:
- Highly experienced
- Up-front, honest and reliable work
- Customized to client specifications
- Guidance throughout the process
- 100% customer satisfaction
For more information or to schedule an appointment to have your lawn aerated or seeded (or for any other lawn needs) call us today at (763) 225-1550.